<VV> crankcase vent on individual air cleaners

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 18:00:58 -0800

Hi Marc,
I have the same thing I need to do.  My thoughts are to use a grommet like
was frequently done when inserting a PVC valve in the valve covers.  The
grommet and proper PCV valve or fitting should be readily available.

Larry