<VV> Putting my "new" 67 back on the road

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:02:19 -0500

Good advice, Everett. One can never do enough preventive maintainence.
Most of these things will last quite a while before going bad. But when
they DO go bad (like a blower bearing, for example), they can go without
warning, and in a hurry. Best be safe than sorry. Or at least pack spare
parts and tools.

See you at the convention, Joey! Be sure to attend the Air 'Vair
meeting.

-Mark (been there, done that)