<VV> Re:Potts dilemma (humor?)

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:47:31 -0400

I think it's time that JoeyPotts got vocal with the Florida
Department of Transportation and the Labor Commission !!! <GGG>
The most obvious solution to his problems with cutout are very
simply solved. Either change the Intersection at his place of employ
or have his employers move to a more Corvair friendly location !!!
I feel am e-mail campaign to the State government of Florida is in
order. By the way Pottsy, You are Republican ??? Right ??? <GGG>

FrontMan