<VV> Re: Phoenix charlie

turbobraf turbobraf@cox.net
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:51:01 -0500

i think i can shed some light on this, as i just got back from AZ and
spending some time with "phoenix charlie' otherwise known as charlie dye, he
just has taken on consignment a large inventory of corvair parts from larry
aldrich, a corvair junkyard vendor in mesa, az. he is in a round about way
advertising this fact. i think that he is doing the advertising like this to
bring attention to himself,
it seems to work as you are paying attention!

Bill Brafford
.
> Subject: <VV> Phoenix Charlie
>
> Been meaning to ask this for ages! Can anyone explain Phoenix Charlie's
> in the Communique to me? They are arcane to the point of
incomprehensibility