<VV> Phoenix Charlie / LaLa effect

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:48:03 EDT

pottsf@msn.com writes:
> I would expect the attrition of competition to improve Southwest Corvair's
> ability to thrive and survive ........snipped

**********************************
Charlie said he lost his storage.........end of April....   Larry's lost his
also! [ NOT  Larry's of Gardena!!! ]

Folks,  it's not a lack of business...it's lack of ability to find/ keep
storage space!

Phoenix area is just like SoCal.......neighbors don't like it...it
goes....lots sell for $100k to build on....they'll put houses / business on it
instead...

We in SoCal remember Ontario Motor Speedway [ now an industrial park! ]  and
Riverside International Raceway [ now homes and shopping centers ]...and of
course all the Wrecking Yards that USED to be!

Matt N.