<VV> GM Part number.

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:21:23 +0000

Ewell
I checked the parts computer and the GM dial up parts locator computer, no go.
However, I found a source that stocks one that you can buy if the auction is over.

GM Parts Group is 6.170
Number lists as a STRUT KIT, fitting 60-67.
I have no idea what this is exactly, but the group is suspension.

If you call Modern Chevrolet in Winston Salem NC and ask for the Restoration Parts Department, they have several new ones in stock, and will sell to you with CC#.

If you want more info, let me know and I will check my P&A and find out more.

Regards
Hank
Chevrolet Parts Advisor
Victory Chevrolet