<VV> Rustysonline (was: air condition question)

Rusty Rose vairboy2001@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone... Sorry for the late entry into this
thread (a surprise trip out of the county for my "day
job" all last week has me a little behind).

As some have stated, it appears that I am having some
website troubles.  I have left messages with my IT guy
to take a look, and will let you know when we are back
up and running.

On a better note, we have been working very hard the
past 4 months developing many more Corvair specific,
A/C related parts and systems for this year to add to
our A/C line-up.  We will have doubled our offerings
by the time this year's convention rolls around, so
plan to stop by and check us out in the vendor's room.
 I'll let you know more details as final testing is
completed... just wanted to let you know we are
working on some pretty "cool" stuff for your Corvair!

Rusty Rose
www.rustysonline.com (currently down?)