<VV> Painting Day

James Dallas bec176@msn.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:36:35 +0000

Chris,
     I use 400 wet followed by 600 wet on primer.  To scuff old paint is to
remove any gloss or shine.  Are you sure the paint you were using is
compatable with the primer?  Depending on the type of paint that your
putting down this could be where your problem lies.

Jim Dallas

MCCA
CORSA
A Pair of "63" Convertables