<VV> Painting Day

John McMahon jmac2112@adelphia.net
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:32:19 -0400

I think I've mentioned this before, but a great site for asking questions
about painting is

http://www.autobodystore.com/Default.htm

Click on "Classroom," then "Discussion Page," then the BBS link.  Be sure to
check out the rest of the site as well.  It's run by a professional painter,
and a lot of other pros hang out on the BBS to answer questions as well.
Len Stuart (the owner) seems like a straight shooter.

I'm planning WAY ahead to the time when I can paint my own car, and I've
been frequenting this BBS for many months.  I know that I won't do a perfect
job the first time, but if I'm going to pay a whole lot of money to have my
car painted (by someone other than Maaco), I'd like to at least end up with
a big compressor, a paint gun, and a little experience.

John McMahon
1965 Monza coupe 110, on jackstands for the long haul