<VV> Painting Day

Frank F Parker fparker@umich.edu
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:12:28 -0400 (EDT)

> I think I've mentioned this before, but a great site for asking questions
> about painting is
> http://www.autobodystore.com/Default.htm
> Click on "Classroom," then "Discussion Page," then the BBS link.  Be sure to
> check out the rest of the site as well.  It's run by a professional painter,
> and a lot of other pros hang out on the BBS to answer questions as well.
> Len Stuart (the owner) seems like a straight shooter.

Been a part of his BBS group for many years. Great group of guys and I
bought my HobbyAir breathing system from Len. Its great to have fresh
outside air when painting. I used it when car was on rotator and was
priming with epoxy DP90. He actually loaned me his spare SATA primer gun
when the one I purchased from him seemed to be acting up.

regards,

frank parker