<VV> Vent wing Delete

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:31:02 -0400

I don't think there's a "kit". But why would anyone want to get rid of the
vent window?  That was a great feature on 60s cars that fell victim to
industry accountants.  Just curious... I'm not exactly "Mr. Stock", but when
it's a good idea, I leave it be.

Oh, what are you going to make the glass out of?  If it's not plexiglass or
automotive saefty glass (laminated or preferably tempered), it sounds pretty
dangerous...

Jim Burkhard