<VV> ANOTHER EUM part needed

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:04:47 +0000

Folks
After much searching for the right drill bit, and making a couple of jigs, and holding an NOS car dipstick tube in our hands, Eric and I came to the conclusion that we don't want to drill this van block for a dipstick, the last thing to do before putting on the shrouding and installing the drive train.

After some thought, we have decided to take a FC/Wagon dipstick tube and cut it down, taking a like amount off of the dipstick (from the top) and using the original tube boss in the block.

I had a nice, powdercoated one with a good O ring, which I sold last fall with some other FC stuff I thought I would never need.

So now looking for one "ULTRA" series FC/Wagon oil fill tube with dipstick/cap.
Will pay market price, and hopefully get a UPS 2nd day air on it, we would like to get the engine in this weekend.

Someone who is on Corvanatics could you please copy their list with this message???

Many thanks
Hank