<VV> Corvairs, parts for best offers/ donations, or free!

by way of "Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary" <corsa@corvair.org> PAMPAMIAM@aol.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:58:54 -0500

Hi,

        I would like to put the word out to Corvair people that I have a
dozen Corvairs, lots of Corvair parts all cleaned, windows, engines,
brakes, etc. that I would like to removed, either by the best offers (very
appreciated)  or just plain take what's left. I have cars and vans.
        Feel free to call me at (760) 438-4463, or (760) 613-2282
cell.  I'll make an appointment to meet you for your treasure hunt!

        Thanks!   Pam Inman, Winchester, California  (Riverside County)