<VV> Classic Corvair ad

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:57:22 EDT

The CLASSIC CORVAIR technical, repair and maintenance manual is positively
the most informative and complete book of its kind. If you are interested in
Corvairs, want to do your own work, and love Corvair information, then you will
want to have this 300 page book. I'm so sure of that, that I offer a 30 day
money back guarantee (less shipping) if you are not satisfied.

Why not order your copy today and find out everything you want to know about
your Corvair.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

A Free Word file showing the Table of Contents is available upon request at
bobhelt@aol.com  This will show you all what is covered in the book.

THE CLASSIC CORVAIR is available from the author at $29.95, plus $4.95
shipping (US and Canada), $8.95 overseas. US funds only. Sorry, no credit cards or
Paypal.  Send check or money order to:

Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117