<VV> Corvair illustrations...

Jim Simpson simpsonj@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:29:45 -0400

You probably want two books -- GM Parts book, Clark's part number C9327 and
one of the Assembly Manuals -- pick the year (Clark's part number C7316 for
'66, my favorite year) and between the two you'll find just about every
view and part you might be interested in.

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair, '66 Corsa turbo