<VV> Vent wing Delete

Mark J. Murphy Mark J. Murphy" <m.j.murphy@comcast.net
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:29:42 -0400

I have heard that tempered glass can't be cut from a lot of people, and
while I wouldn't take the job on personally I have had a glass shop cut
curved tempered glass successfully before.  They won't guarantee that they
won't break it in trying, but it has been done.  There's even a decent
chance that a whole, usable piece of glass can be found on a lengthy
excursion to a boneyard, armed with detailed measurements and a profile
template of the curve, which would be my first try.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/