<VV> Easter Event - St. Louis

chapmanmd@charter.net chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:28:23 +0000

Is anyone from the list planning on attending the event in St. Louis at Forest Park on Saturday, 4/11?

If anyone is coming that may be interested in helping me rid myself of the sin of collecting Corvair parts that I must finally admit to myself (and begrudgingly to my wife) that I am never going to use, you are welcome to them for the ULTRA low low price of driving 20 miles from the event and perhaps taking part in a ritualistic pull off of my newest bottle of small batch Bourbon: Yes boys and girls, I'm giving it away. I've got a couple sets of rebuildable heads, some LM engine sheetmetal, a 64 block, a good 66 crank, cam, a complete 64 4 speed trans and diff, etc. It will fill the back of a pickup.

If you're coming to the event, I'm about 20 miles east and y'all can either come by before or after. It is first come, first serve, however... or until the Bourbon runs out.

I'm really hoping in all this that I can get Bill Pierson to stop by and pick up my NEW non-ultra stuff and build me a motor!

I can't wait to go to the event and see what a Corvair looks like that actually moves under its own power and doesnt have a big empty space where the engine used to be. Do they have Corvairs that dont have big ugly holes in the fenders?  <gggg>

Mark Chapman