<VV> synthetic oil suggestions

slmizel@juno.com slmizel@juno.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:17:44 GMT

Hi all...I have seen several suggestions in VV to use synthetic oil over the last couple weeks...what is the group's experience?  I have never used synthetic and I noticed most of the books recommend hd30...1) Anyone say NO don't use it?  2) Anyone recommend one brand over another? 3) What filter do I use?  Sorry again that my questions are so basic, but I am just a basic kind of guy cruising around and having a ball in my '65.  Thanks!

Steve Mizel
65 Corsa Vert

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!