<VV> Re: oil filters - VAIRLY LITTLE VAIR

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:02:22 -0700

Well Hankles, I had different experiences - After my usual 50,000 mile
oil change I cut into my AC filter and it was almost a solid block of
anthracite - in fact it even sheared the teeth off the saw blade.
Failing in this, I got out the cutting torch and proceded to attempt to
torch it in half. Problem is, such compacted anthracite gets chemically
altered  to a low grade (mind you) form of uranium. Hitting uranium with
a cutting torch left me with a glowing mass of Dilithium. One phonecall
to the Federation and I was in like Flint. But after leaving that
Michigan town (Thanks Ken!) I transferred all my assets to a Ugandan
former Prime Minister (Edi Amin Dadadadada) so he could unfreeze his
family's assets in the United States. I'm now sitting here waiting for
the check and my next escapade in 50,000 miles when I do another oil
change!      I'm Unca Lonald and I approved this message