<VV> alternate bucket seats

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:23:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/2004 7:34:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, AeroNed@aol.com
writes:
Joe, Lisa, Teegan, and Mina,

I put a set from an Olds Alero in my '66. I had to drill one hole of the
front/inner bolt, the others lined up perfect. I think the seat is a little
higher
than the stock seat so there might be an interference problem between your
legs and the steering wheel. I also have a smaller diameter steering wheel.

Ned

Unless your Corvair is a 4-door, be sure to scope out the 2-door cars for
seats. The seat backs don't flip forward for back seat entry on 4-door front
buckets. I know this seems simple, but .  . .  . -Seth