<VV> 64 Spyder convert project

Ryon Lucke jryonlucke@excite.com
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

In Page County Virginia (US 211 and US 340) cross here, in a junkyard in the small town of Shenandoah, there's a 1964 Spyder convertible.  He just got it in; it's been sitting in a shed for many years.  The turbo engine is gone, but the transaxle, dash, glove box door, etc are all there.  It is definitely a 667. Manual top- at least I didn't see a power top switch. There is rust through at the front of the rear wheel arches; otherwise not too bad. From my point of view, it is a parts car, but I expect that worse Spyders have been restored. email me with questions- I might be able to go back Monday to check out details.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com