<VV> Suggestions for Head Removal

ChiefTAM@aol.com ChiefTAM@aol.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:39:45 EDT

I continue to be amazed by the wealth of information contained on this list.
All of the suggestions I have received will come in handy for the removal of
my driver's side head from my 69 Monza Convertible.

I took a few things off yesterday, and I will work on removing some more
things today,  I am spraying all the nuts with penetrating oil several times to
help with the removal later on.

Unfortunately, I have to leave tomorrow for Corpus Christi for a Police
Chief's conference, and when I get back on Friday, we have a Heritage Jubilee
celebration in my city that runs thru Sunday.  On Wednesday, I have to go to
Connecticut for an International Association of Chiefs of Police Community Policing
Committee meeting thru the 26th.  All this means that unless I can get some
time next Sunday or Monday night, my car will have to sit until I get back.
With luck, I may be able to remove the head before I leave for Connecticut and
can send it off to have some work done while I am gone.

Again, thanks for all the great advise, when I get the head off, I will let
the list know what I found.

Todd Miller
broke in Dallas