<VV> Corsa Emblem Locations

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:20:11 -0400

There is a brace inside the quarter panel that has a hole in it. The
center (if memory serves me right) peg for the "C" emblem is located in
the middle of this hole. Locate the other two from there.

I have made templates for the CORSA nameplate, and could send you a
copy.

I'd have to check on hole size, but since the emblems are held with
speed nuts, they can be of whatever size clears the pegs, as long as
they aren't TOO big.

-Mark