<VV> 65 AM/FM Wiring - Now Repair

Roger Gault r.gault@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:53:30 -0500

OK, that was an interesting experiment.  The radio's not dead, but it's
badly wounded by 24 years in the garage.  I'm sure the caps are dried out.
It squeals if you turn it up very far.  It does, however, whisper nicely on
FM.

It seems like there was some mention of a good radio repair guy on the list
some time back.  Anybody have any experiences to relate in this area?

Thanks,
  Roger