<VV> EM Convertible rear seat cushion / advertisement

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:36:43 -0400

Hey everyone, Ted Fahrenthold has asked me to post this.
It is red vinyl, needs reupholstering, but could be used awhile as is,
one small tear about 1" long in a seam. The springs, padding and
frame are in excellent shape. There is some surface rust on rear of
frame and springs. I can send you jpegs off line. The
price is $100. Shipping is on you but if you are going to Corvair
Atlanta Springfest it could be delivered free. I will be listing this
in the online CORSA ads this weekend if there are no takers on VV
or Covanatics.

Thanks,
Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD