<VV> Drag Racing Crew

kevin and bev willson kbwillson@gci.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:32:34 -0800

Don Manen wrote

> I will not be bringing a car to the convention- I will
> volunteer to crew for anyone needing an extra
> wrench--I won't be bringing a wrench eithor- so I'll
> need yours.  Will work for beer and figlet mignons- no
> golden arch products.
>
> Don Manen- Chief Wrench, Shady Tree Garage
> Our Motto- Drive it like ya' stole it!!!!

 Hey Don ,Look me up at the drags, I might break something just to have
someone to drink beer with! Staying at the host hotel starting on sunday. If
my "UNSAFE" car survives the drags maybe you can drive it in autocross!
Kevin Willson  "UNSAFE"
Pic of my "UNSAFE"  65 Monza with Alaskan backdrop  at
http://www.home.gci.net/~kbwillson/aukelake1.jpg
Pic of my motor at
http://www.home.gci.net/~kbwillson/motor5.jpg
Kevin Willson