<VV> Re: Smitty / FrankB's Dale Mfg. Press. / Ret. Performance

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:51:26 EDT

  If that WERE true, then why does it make such a noticeable improvement in
PART throttle acceleration to convert the 150/180's pressure retard to vacuum
advance.  Could it be that unlike you, the rest of us don't normally
accelerate at FULL throttle??<GGGG>
    Regards,
    Frank "gentle foot" Burkhard

Frank,  your next e-mail supplied that answer!  ggg  When you add the P-R
cannister to a stock Turbo Dist...you add Advance...you never had before...ALL
the TIME!

But it is below the throttle plate and does not "modulate"...like a VA  is
designed...

I'm sure Smitty is running 199 Octane fuel in Spike [ how else could it go so
fast???]  GGGG.....  so he never hears "rattle"......or is it his ears?? [
like mine! ]

I always told my son.....If "I"  can't hear it.....no problem!..........only
recently
 [ above $2@gal. ] has he started to "retune"  his 34ft MH  to run on 87!
LOL!!

Matt