<VV> Survey: Spare Engines

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:18:11 -0400

All I've got is a never-used-since-refurbished 1966 140hp head. Gave away
its predecessor (with thrown valve seat). Other than that, not so much as a
carburetor. I live in the city, and have no barns/outbuildings, etc. Even
the Corvair sits outside under an awning.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of PatioMatt@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:42 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Survey: Spare Engines

With the recent lack of responses to needs for "Used / good"
engines.....makes me wonder...

Of all my Vair friends...I have the least amout of "spares"...4  driver Vair
vehicles...and only one Spare engine...period...no broken engines laying
around...just one complete GOOD  engine that I've driven before...that will
"bolt-in"  2 of my cars...

What do the rest of you have....???  are there any "hoarders" out there??
ggg