<VV> Survey: Spare Engines

Bill Hubbell Bill Hubbell" <whubbell@umich.edu
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:15:10 -0400

I have 2 "spare" engines - neither of them in running condition right now,
but I would want to rebuild anything I would put in my car anyway.  I also
have 2 pair of 110 heads, one pair of 140 heads, and too many cranks and
cams to count.

I fail to understand why so many people seem afraid to split a Corvair block
and replace a cam or crank.

Bill Hubbell