<VV> Survey: Spare Engines - EM Body panel needed

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:15:10 -0400

Zero, but access to a bunch of ULTRA parts, if needed.  Nothing I have
access to would be considered "bolt in and go."

If I can keep one running more than a year, I'd like to build spare
shortblocks : one for the Corsa, and one for the Lakewood.  Pie in the sky
idea, though.

Do 40/50/60 gallon trash bags store them well, if standing on the
bellhousing?

I was pushing the Lakewood around the other day, and got some bad news.  I
put my backside on the eyebrow, above the passenger headlights, put my hands
on the lip to get my legs involved for some pushing action, and my fingers
went "squish" up, into the eyebrow.  <huge frown, with grimace>  Couldn't
find replacement panels in clarks book.  Did I miss it?  Whole fender
needed?  Don't want the whole fender, I'll patch first.  Other suggestions?
Is that a typical rust place?  PO had painted over it with Rustoleum : now I
know why.

Barry