<VV> Steering "Hitch" Resolution

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:49:05 EDT

     Page 9-1 of the 1966 Supplement shows the 1-1/8-inch hole I cut in the
splash guard and a lovely plastic plug filling the hole after the work.
Well, I made the hole and I did the work, but obviously, I don't have the
plug, and the Supplement is pretty quiet about where/how to get one. In our
vendors' catalogs, plugs are listed by application, not by size, and THIS
application isn't listed. So . . . anyone got any tips to offer on where/how
to find a plug?

Joe Potts

Any Electrical supply house will have an assoertment of "pop-in plugs"  some
Chrome! gg

Matt N.