<VV> expenses

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/2004 6:38:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu@roava.net writes:
Roman Red, Forest Green, LeMans Blue, Ermine White, all lacquer, were bought
for less than 150 bucks/gallon last time it was purchased (a couple of years
ago) from a local supplier.  Clear still costs about 70-80 bucks/gallon
depending on who has it and how much discount I can snag (and how old the
stuff
is).
Try buying Lacquer now the EPA has just about killed it out this way. Last
time I got some had to sign all types of from saying I was not painting in
Portland and would not paint outside LOL (my open air paint booth), But now even
here in Salem you can't buy it at an Auto paint store. Funny that they will not
let you paint Lacquer but they well let you use the new stuff that will kill
you in a heart beat if you don't use the right safety equipment.

Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster
8 Corvairs