<VV> Corvair Atlanta Springfest 2004

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:06:07 -0400

Hello Everyone,
       I am proud to be able to remind everyone that the 20th
Corvair Atlanta Springfest will be next weekend in the beautiful
Alpine village of Helen, Georgia. This year Springfest will be co-hosted
by Corvair Atlanta and Heart of Georgia Corvair clubs. We are anticipating
great Georgia springtime weather with highs in the high 70's and lows in
the low 50's. Clark's Corvair and  Corvair Underground will both join us
as vendors as well as many other individual vendors. Our excellent club cooks
will be catering with excellent cuisine on Friday and Saturday. We will once
again be conviently located in the Festhalle overlooking the headwaters of the
mighty Chattahoochee River. Please join us for a great Corvair weekend. For
an additional treat you may wish to check out the "Tour de Georgia" cycle
race which starts on April 20th and is near Springfest earlier in the day on
Friday the 23rd. If you are traveling to Helen on Friday, you can check the
website to see if you need to allow a little extra time on the road for viewing
or possible traffic slowdowns on your route to Springfest.

http://www.tourdegeorgia.org/

Y'all come see us,
Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD