<VV> Corvair Atlanta Springfest 2004

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:30:25 -0700

Sorry guys, but seeing as no arrangements were made to ship inventory
to............and seeing as how I haven't made any reservations or sent
in registration...........had to pass on it this year (See you all in
Lexington!). next year - IF there are no scheduling conflicts. This year
there were 3 for that weekend! (That's April for you) Lon

www.corvairunderground.com