<VV> corvair heads

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:55:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/2004 10:30:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lloydscorvan@yahoo.com writes:
JUST REPLACED THE HEADS ON MY 1966 MONZA.THE MANUAL SAYS TO STATICALLY ADJUST
THE LASH.I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO DO IT WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING.WHICH ONE IS BETTER

    That debate will never end. From what I gather here about 60% of the
people do it not running. I have published a rather detailed guide on how to
staically adjust valves. It has been here on VV and in the Communique 3-4 issuses
ago. I will soon have it incorporated in my web site.

Handy Car Care
Ken Hand
97 Peach
Pontiac, MI., 48342