<VV> RE: size of VV messages

PatioMatt@aol.com PatioMatt@aol.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:15:13 EDT

Smitty says:  OK Sofaman. you or anyone else that wants it by your rules.
 If I write a post answering a question I consider too long for VV, and
you chose to block me for any reason then you lose.  I sent my post to
four people who asked for it but you won't be one of them now or later.
        Suggest you read the monthly rules for VV

Folks.......the MAXIMUM  size for a message is  8 kB    8,000 bytes!     This
is about 1/2 the size of a V V Digest.....[ =15kb].

So...if you use that for comparison........feel free to send GOOD  but long
INFORMATION

Who luvs ya Smitty?????      ggggg

Matt Nall
Chairman