<VV> Top Care and Pics

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:31:32 -0500

Hello group,

After 6 long years of being in Group Red, DaVair now is sporting a new
ragtop. Now  I need advice  on what products to use to take the best care of
the window and the top. Also, is it wise to unzip the window before dropping
the top? Any hints on top care will be appreciated. I updated my Web Shots
site to show some pics of the top. I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
I was outside Sunday enjoying the great weather and changed the oil. A car
came by real slow and stopped and the driver said "nice car" I said thanks
but thought you should have seen it a couple of years ago. It is not "done"
yet as I have some small items to finish up then maybe we can drive the
thing and have some fun. Is it possible to take an IL rust bucket and make
it decent again ? Yes it is, do you want to do that ? I'd say no but to each
his own, I can say that I know about every inch of the car and what's been
done even if  I didn't do it all  myself. It's been a long strange trip but
we may have finally made it. Check out my pics  at
http://community.webshots.com/user/davair1 .

Also please vote in the CORSA election. I appreciated all of the people that
took the time to vote when I ran so please do it again for the group of
people that have stepped up and want to help our club. It's not too late .

Thanks

Joe Robbins

1965 Monza Vert w A/C  aka  DaVair

CORSA BOD Central