<VV> Powerglide low band adjustment

Norman Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:27:35 -0400

Sorry to ask a question twice, but some time ago I posted regarding the hassle of adjusting the low band adjusting screw on a 'Glide while still in the car.  I am going to attempt to reinstall the priming valve that fell out last summer when I reseated the front pump shaft after popping it out reinstalling the motor with the torque converter bolted to the flex plate and I was wondering if any one had an easy way to adjust this screw without me going out and getting a clicker torque wrench (both of mine are beam type and useless in these tight quarters).

Thanks,

Norm Witte