<VV> valve adjustments (humor?)

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:40:36 -0700

At 0645 04/21/2004 -0400, JVHRoberts@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/20/2004 11:39:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>whubbell@cox.net writes:
>I know.  I guess I am just to much like ol' Georgie Washington.
>
>"I cannot tell a lie."
>And Nixon cannot tell the truth, and Dubya cannot tell the difference. <G>

I thought it was Clinton who couldn't tell the difference...

And, I thought it was Dubya who couldn't tell a joke without missing the
punchline.   But he was at least smart enough to post good people to important
positions.    And, it's me who can't adjust valves without starting an
argument.

Wait until we get into honing cylinder walls...

tony..  still kickin