<VV> New VV member and 66 Monza owner

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:05:57 -0400

Okay "Rookie", You had better get together with the Lone Haranguer in
Hurricane WV. Additionally, I know that you know better than using concrete
blocks
for supporting ANY vehicle you intend to be under. Always use jackstands. Now
that you own a sleek low slung "Sports Sedan" aka late model 4 door, you are
going to have to do some grading and improving of your "driveway" as the
Corvair
just won't make it over those boulders !!! <GGG> Welcome to Corvairs and VV.

da Chuckster aka FrontMan
Chuck Armer