<VV> (VV) GEN/FAN & electrical -Arjay Morgan

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:56:26 -0700

Oh come on now Bill..........Wish I had known that. Cereal box carboard
is way cheaper than the gasket materials we use. If you're going to make
your own gasket go see your Hank - equivalant rep at the local auto
pharts store where you  can buy proper gasket material on a sheet and
cut from that -  So-called "gasket-maker" in a tube might work but I
prefer to use it with a gasket.  Cereal box cardboard? maybe from a box
of Golden Frosty O rings......... Lon

www.corvairunderground.com