<VV> 140-PG MPG?

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:18:30 EDT

Does anybody know what kind of mileage should be expected from a 140-PG
convertible?  Geoff thinks he has a gas guzzler.  I know I can drive for
nearly two weeks withoug filling up my 110-PG '64.

Bill Hubbell

BILL!!!  I'm suprised at you! ggggg  An educated man too!

1   My experience with 140pgs  is 12-15  with a kid driving!   Best in an
Econo-Run..24.

When you add the cost of Premium fuel.....it's a PIG!! gg

2    NOW   "drive for 2 weeks"???    How can you figure mileage???

My v8  Crown goes for months!  So did I get better mileage???

MILES  driven  divided by gas used... ONLY WAY TO TELL!  and then it must be
over several tanks!    AVERAGE!

 example;     Geoff goes  100 miles and gets 24mpg!  that's 4.1
gallons!...BUT..

His GM  fuel gauge only shows 1/4 tank left [ common...not voltage regulated!
]   He thinks he's getting BAD  mileage....'cause he used 3/4 of a tank to
get home!   He refuses to drive it anymore because it'sa GAS HOG!

Boy!  glad I didn't vote!  gggggg