<VV> 140-PG MPG? and CAR HAULER REQUEST

Henri van Wandelen, Jr. henri@alum.calberkeley.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Back in my 140/PG coupe days, I always got 18-20 mpg.  I now realize
that the secondaries were probably set to come on much too late and so
they never got much use 8(

I'm up to about 2700 miles on my rebuilt 110/PG and I'm getting 17+ mpg
and improving.

?  Is my engine fully broken in yet?  If not yet, when?

We're moving from the San Francisco area to the Orlando area in a few
weeks.  I've seen the light and have decided to keep the Monza and will
now have to ship it (sorry, no time for the cross-country drive).

?  Do we have any trucks heading East soon?

?  Can anyone recommend a good service that won't break the bank?

Thanks,
Henri (soon to be a Floridian)

CORSA / Silicon Valley CORSA / '65 110/PG Monza

=====
henri@alum.calberkeley.org
http://www.concentric.net/~henri8