<VV> 140-PG MPG?

NikkiMW1@aol.com NikkiMW1@aol.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:41:36 EDT

Hi All,
I have a 1966 140 PG Monza coupe that I drive daily and I average about 19
MPG.  I would say that the majority of the mile I drive is city.  I use the car
for deliveries, so most of it is short trips.  I bought the car last July and
have driven over 15,000 miles since then.  I love my baby!  I bought a car to
drive during the winter and I did park the vair for about a two months, but,
as soon as the ground was dry and the salt was off the roads.  Out she came.
If anyone wants to see my car here is a link to pictures

http://www.cardomain.com/id/vairgal

Keep Vairin'
Nikki
1966 Corvair Monza Coupe 140 PG