<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #314 - 12 msgs

Rodney Sampson rsampson@swbell.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:44:41 -0500

I don't know about you guys but I drive my 140 4spd Coupe Daily , 40
miles round trip.
About 15 miles total street the rest highway (or parking lot depending
on the Kansas drivers).
Center mount 390 Holley and I'm always slightly on the secondaries.
I get around 16 MPG , and have 2 weak cylinders , so my oil mileage is
crappy...

Rodney Sampson
KCMo.