<VV> Watch Out

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:13:55 -0500

JR,

What you got went through the CORSA server where the virus got stripped
off.  We do our best to keep you from receiving these unwanted
mails.  VV-help trashes many of these mails each day so you never see
them.  You can be assured if it came through the CORSA sever the virus had
been stripped and won't hurt you in any way.

Dennis for VV-help