<VV> RE: Centermount Carb Question

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:44:31 -0400

500 CFM would be too big for a Vair on a 4 barrel, but on a two barrel it is
WAY too big.  The Idle/Off-idle/part throttle metering performance will be
terrible. That said, if your friend's complant is too much fuel at WOT, it's
a simple matter to jet down until he's happy.  I doubt you will find people
with similar setups in Corvairs, because it's a pretty ill-advised one.

Jim Burkhard