<VV> Fw: TCC_Website_Inquiry

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:47:13 -0400

Smitty says:  Got this post this afternoon and I think it is in keeping
with the writers request to post it publicly.  Please answer him in
keeping with his request.  61, fawn beige, coupe, and don't try to dump
your aqua 64 four door on him.

Hi:
     My name is Mike Bath.  I'm 61, bought a new '61 Corvair Monza coupe
(fawn beige) and took my future wife out in our first date in that
vehicle!  We're going to celebrate our 42nd anniversary on 9-6 and you
guessed it-I want to find a duplicate Monza to buy.  Would like to
disprove: "you can't go back"-especially with the most fun car I've ever
owned.  Any help/suggestions you may have-or somebody you might put me on
to.  Feel free to give up my contact info:  14 Catamaran Court, Ridgeley,
WV  26753  304.738.8727  Thanks in advance!  Mike