<VV> Customized Interiors

Ryan Counterman VairKing@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:23:00 -0400

Who has the coolest custom interior?  I am trying to do a very custom interior
for the V8 car, and am wondering if anybody has any ideas they have on their
car.  Things I have done so far are ive shaved and smoothed the radio hole,
and ash tray, I have put a set of Autometer guages in the restored Corsa dash,
and a new Grant steering wheel.  I am planning on having custom door panels
made, along with new seat covers, that will be 2 tone red and black, should
look pretty good I hope.  So if anybody has any interior mods, let me know!
You should check out my latest photo album for pictures of the smoothed dash
and new guages and stuff:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/vairking

Thanks,
Ryan Counterman,  VP~WMCC
VairKing@hotmail.com
'65 Corsa Coupe V8 Kelmark; '65 Monza Convert 110/4sp
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/vairking