<VV> The Cromwell Method?

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:25:44 EDT

OK Gang,

As usual, I have lagged behind on my digests, so this may have been asked and
answered but here goes ........  What exactly is the "Cromwell Method" of
retaining valve seats?  Where can I get detailed info on how to do it?  Most
important; is this a proven method like the deep seat method or is it just that
nobody has experienced a failure with the Cromwell method YET?  It was said that
it is reliable for someone on a budget.  I am not sure what that means.  Does
it fail for people who aren't on a budget?  How does it know if you are on a
budget or not?  (gggggggg)

Cheap and easy is a good thing if it works.
Doc